Friday 21 October 2011

Final Head Design

After 6 weeks of work I have got to the stage where my head is finally nearing completion. The last major step is to create UV-Maps and texture the model. Im quiet happy with the head at the moment, however I still can't see myself in it. I feel that before I create the UV-Maps the neck and side of the face may need ajusting slightly. Hopefully during the following week I will get a chance to create the texture map for my model and figure out where the problem is.

Final Head. (Untextured).
Rendered Copy.

As a final note, after rendering the head I can see that I have a slight issue with the center of my face. The overlap of the symetry is causing a sharp edge on the model and makes it look less realistic. I believe I can solve this by simply moving the symetry line.

No comments:

Post a Comment