Friday 21 October 2011

Evaluation So Far

As the project is not yet finished it is hard to evaluate, however I can comment of what I thought of it so far. The project has been a struggle at times but very informative and interesting to learn. I don't consider myself a very good drawer, and find it even harder to draw organic objects, however I feel that during the 6 weeks I have continued to improve and learn new things.

My regrets from the project are only that it has taken me longer to develop then others. I don't feel I have worked any less, just that I have taken longer to do each task. The first week of the project I got a good start and continued to work at a good pace, however once I moved onto working with the nose and rearranging the cheeks, my progress began to slow.

In the next few weeks I plan to heavily work on the UV-Mapping in my own time, so that I can have a fully textured model. I would also like to get to the stage where I can put hair onto the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment