Monday 5 December 2011

Head So Far

I have been working hard on the head the past few weeks and I am now at the stage where my texture requires some detail. I fully created the texture and then decided to re-created the mouth after blurring it with the liquidation tool to much.

First generation of the texture





Second generation of the texture




Second generation texture applied to head model



 After finishing the second texture I noticed that my model had a slit in the nose and some small areas in the head that had become un-wielded. To this point I have tried altering the model but have been effecting the UVMap to much. I have recently learnt however that by collapsing the layers of the model into each other it is possible to modify the model without effecting the texture. I will be tring this in the next few hours.

Nose error

No comments:

Post a Comment