Tuesday 20 December 2011

Using Morpher To Animate

To demonstrate my skills I wanted to use the morpher modifier to animate my model in some form or another. To do this I first had to turn off the hair and fur modifier as this always wanted to take the priority slot and I could not find a way to animate it with the hair still on the model.

The head and morphers

After the minor set back I then went on to create a very simplistic animation whereby the eyes move from side to side. This was done purely to show I have the ability to use morpher and animate models and to save time by not doing a more complex movement. To do this I made two copies of the original and then rotated the eyes. The important thing when using morpher is to not add or remove any vertex or polygons, as the morpher will only work as long as the only change that can be made is the positions of the vertex/polygons.

Morpher looking right

Morpher looking left
 The final animation I created can be seen below.

No comments:

Post a Comment