Tuesday 13 December 2011

Populating Rooms

Today I went about populating the ground floors rooms, adding in the models we had built as a group in the past few weeks. This included heavy work on the library, museum and shop, adding models and textures. The main problem I found were resizing some items, notably the bookcases and books. To avoid this issue I used the originally sized models and then added more shelves to them.

Museum Room 1

Shop Room

Library Room


One new model I created was the postcard Rack, which I made to give the shop a more detailed appearance. This was made using blocks to create the shelving unit, and then used thin boxes piled together to give the appearance of postcards. After creating these i then desired to texture them with local images of Finchingfield, as well as the design team behind the animation/model (Us).

Postcard Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment